Powertalk! Results Library has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.
POWERTALK! RESULTS LIBRARY
The PowerTalk! Personal Results Library includes 12 Volumes with 2 - 3 CDs in each volume.
Access the PowerTalk! Personal Results Library from the Breakthrough App. Includes 12 Volumes of Powertalks that you can access on the go.
Terry Shepard, Real Estate Broker, Indianapolis, Indiana Verified Buyer
Before I was introduced to Tony Robbins, I struggled to ever really finish things. I was also having trouble making a living. I was constantly afraid of failing and being broke. I really sat down and assessed where I was currently and where I wanted to be. I continue to do this and keep fine-tuning what is working and getting rid of what doesn’t.
Reviews () Questions ()
- What are the benefits of a digital program?
- Don’t have a CD player? Want flexibility and access to the program, at all times? With PowerTalk! on the Breakthrough app, you will be able to access all 15+ hours of Tony Robbins audio content, on the go, through a mobile application.
- What are the benefits of a physical program?
- Fumbling with your mobile apps? Do you prefer listening to CDs? If yes, this is the version for YOU! Imagine inserting your CD, pressing play and gaining the empowerment you’ve always needed to propel your life forward by listening to Tony Robbins' Power Talk program! Moreover, the audio quality is great.
- Where do I access my digital program?
- After purchasing PowerTalk!, you will receive an email with your access information. In the email, you will receive a link to download the mobile application, Breakthrough. The app is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. In addition, you’ll receive access to all the resources for the program, within the welcome email. Already have the app? No problem, simply refresh your product list or sign-out and log back in to gain access to your newly purchased product!
- What comes with the physical program?
- PowerTalk! will arrive in a box that contains, your CD and DVD program, bonus content and personal journal.