What if you had the power to become the CEO of your own health, happiness and vitality? Transform the quality of your life and wake up each day feeling mentally and physically vibrant with proven, expert designed Lifeforce Nutraceuticals used by Tony himself.
Your health and vitality don't have to hold you back from living an extraordinary life – whether you’re looking to maximize peak performance, energy and strength, or looking for support to help you build muscle, support your immune system or gain mental clarity – you’ll find it here.
Designed To Support These Biomarkers
- High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (Hs-CRP): Inflammation markers, such as high-sensitivity c-reactive protein (hs-CRP), are like a crystal ball for your body. Not only does hs-CRP give us insights into how your body is handling stress, reacting to your diet, and recovering from workouts, it also helps us predict your future risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Homocysteine: Homocysteine is an amino acid in the blood that causes inflammation, and levels above 7 umol/L have been linked to an increased risk for heart disease, dementia, blood clots, and stroke.
- Magnesium: Activating more than 300 enzymatic processes in the body, there's almost no bodily system that doesn't rely on magnesium to run properly. Lower levels might be due to malabsorption from gut issues, nutritional deficiencies, or medications such as those that treat heartburn or diuretics.
- Estradiol: Estradiol is the main form of estrogen in both women and men. Levels naturally increase in men with age and decrease in women as they reach menopause.
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF-1): Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) is a hormone made by the liver that tells your bones and muscles to grow.
- Apolipoprotein B (ApoB): Apolipoprotein B (ApoB) is a risk stratification marker used in conjunction with all of the other cholesterol readings. ApoB are proteins found in all of the “bad” versions of cholesterol that contribute to cardiovascular disease.
HOW TO USE
How To Use
Get The Most From Your Lifeforce Magnesium
Take 2-3 tablets in the evening, 1-2 hours before bed, with or without food, to take advantage of Lifeforce Magnesium’s calming effects. Pair with Peak Rest™ to increase relaxation and support better sleep.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium bisglycinate chelate, Magtein® (Magnesium L-Threonate), DiMagnesium malate, ATA Mg® (Magnesium N-acetyltaurinate)): 315 mg 75% DV
- Magtein® (Magnesium L-Threonate): 1000 mg
- Magnesium bisglycinate chelate: 1000 mg
- ATA Mg® (Magnesium N-acetyltaurinate): 385 mg
- DiMagnesium malate: 225 mg
- Magnolia officinalis (bark) extract std. for 90% Honokiol and Magnolol): 100 mg
- Regulation of structural and functional synapse density by L-threonate through modulation of intraneuronal magnesium concentration: Sun Q., et al
- Efficacy and Safety of MMFS-01, a Synapse Density Enhancer, for Treating Cognitive Impairment in Older Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial: Liu G., et al
- Dose-Dependent Absorption Profile of Different Magnesium Compounds: Ates M., et al.
Lifeforce Lifeforce Magnesium Ingredients
Go Deeper Into The Science Behind Lifeforce Magnesium
Features Magtein® and TauroMag®, two highly bioavailable forms of magnesium that are most effectively delivered to the brain for more effective uptake.
Includes Magnolia Bark, which has been used for 1,000 years in Chinese and Japanese tradition to support mental health and stress conditions.
BROAD SPECTRUM SUPPORT
There are actually over 7 different forms of magnesium, each with its own specific value. Lifeforce Magnesium has you covered with 4 different types, enhanced for bioavailability and maximum all-around health benefits.