What if you had the power to become the CEO of your own health, happiness and vitality? Transform the quality of your life and wake up each day feeling mentally and physically vibrant with proven, expert designed Lifeforce Nutraceuticals used by Tony himself.
Your health and vitality don't have to hold you back from living an extraordinary life – whether you’re looking to maximize peak performance, energy and strength, or looking for support to help you build muscle, support your immune system or gain mental clarity – you’ll find it here.
Designed To Support These Biomarkers
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): Measures 14 substances in your blood including sodium, calcium, creatinine, potassium. It provides important information about your body's overall chemical balance and metabolism.
- Glucose (Fasting): The fasting glucose test gives us a snapshot in time of the sugar level in your blood, one of the markers for diabetes, metabolic imbalance and insulin resistance. Eating less sugar and incorporating high-intensity interval training (HIIT) can reverse insulin resistance, even in older adults.
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH): Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) is a vital reproductive hormone. It helps women to release their eggs and men to make sperm.
- DHEA-S: DHEA-S is a hormone that works behind the scenes to help produce other sex hormones, including testosterone and estrogen.
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF-1): Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) is a hormone made by the liver that tells your bones and muscles to grow.
- Total Cholesterol: Total cholesterol is the total amount of cholesterol in your blood, which includes both low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. It’s essential for many of your body’s metabolic processes, including the production of vitamin D, testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol, however levels higher than 199 mg/dL can increase your risk for heart disease, ischemic strokes, and liver disease.
HOW TO USE
How To Use
Get The Most From Your Peak Rest™
Start with adding a ½ scoop to water, herbal tea (caffeine-free), or your liquid of choice 1 hour before bedtime. If needed, and well-tolerated, increase to a full scoop after 2-3 days. Most common side effect is bloating or mild GI discomfort.
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene): 400 mcg 44% DV
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate): 120 mg 29% DV
- L-Glycine: 3000 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate: 1500 mg
- CLOCK® (as Rosmarinus officinalis (leaf) extract and Hemerocallis fulva (flower) extract): 1000 mg
- Inositol: 1000 mg
- Zylaria™ (as Fermented Xylaria nigripes (mycelium), Cuscuta chinensis (seed), and Panax notoginseng (root)): 250 mg
- L-Theanine: 200 mg
- Sytrinol™ (Proprietary blend of Citrus sinensis L. extract and Elaeis guineensis extract): 150 mg
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha (root and leaf) extract (std. 10% withanolide glycosides): 65 mg
- Venetron® Apocynum venetum (leaf) extract: 50 mg
- Melatonin (as MicroActive® Melatonin: 150 mcg
- Melatonin: 150 mcg
- NAD3 decreases LDL by 30%: Lopez, Johnson, et al.
Peak Rest™ Ingredients
Go Deeper Into The Science Behind Peak Rest™
DEEP, SUSTAINED RECOVERY
Goes beyond just helping you fall asleep by regulating your cellular clock and aligning your circadian rhythm so you wake up refreshed
STRONGER WHILE YOU SLEEP
Enhances irisin levels, associated with increasing muscle health, strength, and metabolism
SUPPORTS BRAIN FUNCTION
Increases levels of key neurological proteins to promote healthy brain cell repair and mood