- Becoming not only more productive, effective, healthy and wealthy – but also feeling fulfilled, driven and inspired
- Getting rid of endless to-do lists, mindless activity and other people’s demands, and creating a vision of what you really want – and WHY
- Creating more time in your life for what actually matters to you by leveraging the 80/20 rule – getting 80% of your results with 20% of your actions
- Reflecting on life lessons, learning from past experiences and recording them in a way that will serve you in the future
RPM™ System Box Set
Results Focused, Purpose Driven, Massive Action Plan
The Rapid Planning Method®️(RPM™) is not just a planner or time management system. It’s a new system of thinking that can help you align your daily actions with your life’s purpose. It’s your connection to the goals and outcomes you want (Results) and the reasons you want them (Purpose) so that you can focus on doing the things that you will get you there the fastest (Massive Action Plan).
Due to overwhelming support from achievers like you, our new RPM System Box Set is out of stock. Reserve your journal now and commit to your results. Backorder journals are expected to ship the week of February 3, 2020.
I’ve had the privilege of knowing Tony Robbins for many years, and his strategies for peak performance have contributed tremendously to my ability to stay focused and passionate in every area of my life.
David Welch, Film Producer, The Peaceful Warrior
This technique that Tony has is a smart, practical way to literally set fears aside. The rewiring of your brain and the conditions in your beliefs — that to me is unleashing the power within.
Gerard Butler, Actor
No matter who you are, no matter how successful, no matter how happy - Tony has something to offer you.
Hugh Jackman, Actor, Singer, Producer
Tony creates a perfect environment for bringing an idea to life, from your head to sketchbook to reality.
Joe Gebbia, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer of Airbnb
In the RPM™ Vision Planner, you’ll identify where you should focus and improve, and zero in on the areas of your personal and professional life that will move the needle in the direction of your dreams. You’ll be guided through the process of defining the areas of life that most important to you and organizing them so that you are making consistent progress in each of them.
Then, you’ll use the RPM™ Life Planner to create your plans for your months, weeks and days. Inside are monthly calendars, weekly plans, and daily plans – that all use the same 5 Master Steps of RPM™ Planning so you can achieve maximum results while experiencing fulfillment in the process.
Finally, the RPM™ Success Journal is designed to help you write down your thoughts, explore your ideas, develop empowering habits and document your life. It’s more than a diary or notebook – it’s a powerful tool that will help you find solutions to your challenges, track your progress and so much more.
- Has Tony used this the RPM™ System?
Yes – in fact, Tony designed the RPM™ System for his own life in 1978, and has used it since. Like many people, Tony had huge dreams about what he could accomplish in life and wasn’t satisfied just thinking about it. He needed a simple, clear, step-by-step system for successfully achieving his goals.
That’s when he created the RPM™ System and applied it in his life. It changed his way of thinking and that caused him to focus on the results rather than tasks and associate them to his purpose. Once he made that shift, he experienced massive success.
Today, Tony is the owner or part-owner of 55+ businesses with combined sales of more than $6 billion a year, and still has the time and energy to contribute substantially to the causes that he cares most about.
- What differentiates this RPM System from other journals or planners?
Tony Robbins’ RPM planner incorporates an entirely new system of thinking, unlike any other traditional planner or journal. The vast majority of time management systems and production tools on the market right now are missing the mark by focusing on one specific question: What do I need to do? These outdated methods and tools leave you with a list of “busy work” to create an illusion of progress.
The RPM™ philosophy is different from any other time or life management system on the market. Specifically, they all cause you to focus on one very specific question: What do I need to do?
The challenge with focusing only on what it is you need to do is that it does not guarantee that you are actually making any real progress. To-do lists can keep you busy and checking off a series of tasks can provide the illusion of progress. But have you ever crossed off everything on your to-do list but still felt like you had not really accomplished anything? There is a big difference between movement and achievement.
The power of the RPM™ System is that it causes you to focus first on what it is you want - the results that you are committed to achieving in your life – before you figure out what it is you need to do. By knowing what it is you want first, you then design all of your activity around making progress toward achieving it.
United States Orders & Shipping
- If an international order is processed we cannot guarantee the shipment will arrive; all fees from customs, tariffs, or any other fees or loss incurred are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping Rates are calculated on order totals after coupons/discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped within the United States.
- *Please allow 7 — 10 business days for processing and shipping — unless otherwise stated for specific products.
- Any unopened, untampered with currently marketable products may be returned within 30-days after purchase for a full refund. Any opened supplements are not eligible for a refund. If a refund is requested on or after the 31st day or if the product is opened when received, you will not be eligible for a refund.
*Please allow 14 business days for shipping during holidays or other busy times of the year.