What if you had the power to become the CEO of your own health, happiness and vitality? Transform the quality of your life and wake up each day feeling mentally and physically vibrant with proven, expert designed Lifeforce Nutraceuticals used by Tony himself.
Your health and vitality don't have to hold you back from living an extraordinary life – whether you’re looking to maximize peak performance, energy and strength, or looking for support to help you build muscle, support your immune system or gain mental clarity – you’ll find it here.
Designed To Support These Biomarkers
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c): The glycosylated hemoglobin (A1c) test gives us a look at your sugar levels over a 90-day period to help spot pre-diabetes. A range of 5.7 to 6.4% indicates an increased risk, and 6.5% or over may indicate diabetes.
- Homocysteine: Homocysteine is an amino acid in the blood that causes inflammation, and levels above 7 umol/L have been linked to an increased risk for heart disease, dementia, blood clots, and stroke.
- DHEA-S: DHEA-S is a hormone that works behind the scenes to help produce other sex hormones, including testosterone and estrogen.
- Total Testosterone: The primary male sex hormone produced in the testes in men, and in smaller doses in the ovaries of women, testosterone regulates everything from bone and muscle mass, to fat distribution, to libido, energy levels, and mood. Managing testosterone levels is especially important for men after age 35, when levels begin to steadily decline.
- Free Testosterone: Unbound testosterone is called free testosterone and is the active and accessible form of the hormone.
HOW TO USE
How To Use
Get The Most From Your Lifeforce Methylation
Take 1-2 capsules daily anytime with food.
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate): 30 mg 2308% DV
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 60 mg 3529% DV
- Quatrefolic® L-5MTHF: 1200 mcg DFE 300%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcolbalamin, Hydroxycobalamin, Adenosylcobalamin): 750 mcg 31,250% DV
- BetaPower® Betaine Anhydrous: 1000 mg
- OPITAC™ Glutathione: 300 mg
- Glutathione redox imbalance in brain disorders: Gu, Feng et al.
- Methylation connections between folate and depression: Miller, Alan L.
- DNA methylation and B-vitamins: Li, Xiang et al.
Lifeforce Methylation Ingredients
Go Deeper Into The Science Behind Lifeforce Methylation
Helps fight oxidative stress by providing glutathione, the body’s “master antioxidant”
Activated B vitamins and co-factor nutrients support the body’s ability to manage stress
Features Quatrefolic® to deliver a "finished" folate the body can immediately use — especially important for people with MTHFR mutation