What if you had the power to become the CEO of your own health, happiness and vitality? Transform the quality of your life and wake up each day feeling mentally and physically vibrant with proven, expert designed Lifeforce Nutraceuticals used by Tony himself.
Your health and vitality don't have to hold you back from living an extraordinary life – whether you’re looking to maximize peak performance, energy and strength, or looking for support to help you build muscle, support your immune system or gain mental clarity – you’ll find it here.
Designed To Support These Biomarkers
- High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (Hs-CRP): Inflammation markers, such as high-sensitivity c-reactive protein (hs-CRP), are like a crystal ball for your body. Not only does hs-CRP give us insights into how your body is handling stress, reacting to your diet, and recovering from workouts, it also helps us predict your future risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): Measures 14 substances in your blood including sodium, calcium, creatinine, potassium. It provides important information about your body's overall chemical balance and metabolism.
- Magnesium: Activating more than 300 enzymatic processes in the body, there's almost no bodily system that doesn't rely on magnesium to run properly. Lower levels might be due to malabsorption from gut issues, nutritional deficiencies, or medications such as those that treat heartburn or diuretics.
- DHEA-S: DHEA-S is a hormone that works behind the scenes to help produce other sex hormones, including testosterone and estrogen.
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF-1): Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) is a hormone made by the liver that tells your bones and muscles to grow.
- Total Testosterone: The primary male sex hormone produced in the testes in men, and in smaller doses in the ovaries of women, testosterone regulates everything from bone and muscle mass, to fat distribution, to libido, energy levels, and mood. Managing testosterone levels is especially important for men after age 35, when levels begin to steadily decline.
- Free Testosterone: Unbound testosterone is called free testosterone and is the active and accessible form of the hormone.
- Lipoprotein (A): Lipoprotein (a) is considered a type of LDL, the bad cholesterol, and testing your levels helps screen for risk of stroke and heart disease. Since it is genetically, and not lifestyle-driven, knowing if you have increased risk helps determine how tightly the rest of your cholesterol and heart-health markers should be monitored and controlled.
HOW TO USE
How To Use
Get The Most From Your Lifeforce Omega
Start with 1-2 softgels daily with food, and if well tolerated, increase to 3 softgels daily after 2-3 days. If recommended by your Lifeforce clinician to take 6, they can be taken all at once or split between two meals.
If at any time you experience mild to moderate side effects (most common are nausea, indigestion, mild headache, or disturbance in sleep/wake cycle), consider decreasing back down to the dose that you tolerated and remaining on that for 7 days before trying to increase again. Some people don’t need as high of a dose but still get all of the benefits, so listen to your body and use the dose that feels right for you.
- MaxSimil® Fish Oil: 1.5 g
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (from Borage Seed Oil): 100 mg
- SmartPrime-Om™ Complex (as MSM and Sesamum indicum (seed) extract std. for Sesamin): 375 mg
- Palmitoleic Acid (Omega-7) (from Provinal® highly refined anchovy and/or menhaden oil): 100 mg
- Stearidonic Acid (SDA) (Omega-3) (from Ahiflower® seed oil): 35 mg
Lifeforce Omega Ingredients
OPTIMAL EPA/DHA RATIO
5:2 EPA/DHA ratio for optimal balance of metabolic, inflammation, and mood benefits of EPA, and cognition and eye benefits of DHA
3X ABSORPTION RATE
MaxSimil® has a 3x greater EPA/DHA absorption rate compared to other omega products
SmartPrime-Om™ improves the body’s metabolism of essential fats for better uptake into the brain, heart, and immune system