What if you had the power to become the CEO of your own health, happiness and vitality? Transform the quality of your life and wake up each day feeling mentally and physically vibrant with proven, expert designed Lifeforce Nutraceuticals used by Tony himself.
Your health and vitality don't have to hold you back from living an extraordinary life – whether you’re looking to maximize peak performance, energy and strength, or looking for support to help you build muscle, support your immune system or gain mental clarity – you’ll find it here.
Designed To Support These Biomarkers
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): Measures 14 substances in your blood including sodium, calcium, creatinine, potassium. It provides important information about your body's overall chemical balance and metabolism.
- Estradiol: Estradiol is the main form of estrogen in both women and men. Levels naturally increase in men with age and decrease in women as they reach menopause.
- DHEA-S: DHEA-S is a hormone that works behind the scenes to help produce other sex hormones, including testosterone and estrogen.
- High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL):High-density lipoprotein (HDL) is known as good cholesterol because it helps lower your risk for heart disease and ischemic stroke. Regular exercise and a healthy diet — the same lifestyle choices that keep your cholesterol in check — naturally increase your HDL. Levels between 55–65 mg/dL are healthy and have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL): LDL is known as bad cholesterol because too much of it can clog and harden the arteries, which leads to high blood pressure and heart disease. Less than 100mg/dL is an optimal level for most people, though depending on your personal health history, slightly higher or lower levels may be right for you.
- Triglycerides:Extra calories are converted into a type of fat called triglycerides that get stored in your blood as fuel for later. If you’re sedentary, triglycerides will hang around, usually in the form of belly fat, and put you at risk for heart disease, stroke, and pancreatitis. Balancing your carbs and caloric intake with exercise can help lower your triglycerides.
- Total Cholesterol: Total cholesterol is the total amount of cholesterol in your blood, which includes both low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. It’s essential for many of your body’s metabolic processes, including the production of vitamin D, testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol, however levels higher than 199 mg/dL can increase your risk for heart disease, ischemic strokes, and liver disease.
HOW TO USE
How To Use
Get The Most From Your PEAK RISE™
Take 1-3 capsules about 1 hour after waking up. For an afternoon pick-me-up, take 1 more capsule midday, but not within 6 hours of bedtime. Sensitive to caffeine? Start with 1 capsule, and assess your tolerance for 3 days prior to increasing to 2 capsules for 3 more days, and then 3 capsules. Once you’ve become comfortable and experienced with Peak RiseTM, you can customize the dose based on your needs for the day.
- Vit B1 (as Thiamine mononitrate or HCl): 8mg 667% DV
- Vit B2 (as Riboflavin 5 Phosphate) 5.2mg 400% DV
- Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P): 20mg 1176% DV
- Vit B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 4.8mcg 200% DV
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate): 10mg 200% DV
- Dynamine®: 85mg
- TeaCrine®: 50mg
- Caffeine: 125mg (PurCaf natural from coffee bean)
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl: 750mg
- EnXtra® (Alpinia galanga root extract): 300mg
- Cereboost® (Panax Ginseng root extract): 100mg
- Choline (as Cognizin® Citicoline monosodium salt CDP-Choline): 250mg
- Sibelius® (Sage) extract: 167mg
- IQ200 from HP Ingredients (Qesum-Polygonum Minus): 150mg
- Cereboost® improves performance in attention and working memory: Takashi K. Ito et al.
- Combination of TeaCrine®, Dynamine™, and caffeine increases cognitive performance and reaction time: Tartar, Jaime L et al.
- Citicoline improves motor speed and attention: McGlade, Erin et al.
Peak Rise™ Ingredients
Go Deeper Into The Science Behind Peak Rise™
EXTENDS & STABILIZES CAFFEINE
Extends the effects of caffeine by up to three times, without the jitters or crash
Enhances how neurotransmitters signal to key neurons in the brain, improving primary, secondary, and working memory within 1 hour
BACKED BY DEEP RESEARCH
Includes cutting-edge compounds TeaCrine®, Dynamine™, Cognizin®, and Cereboost®