- Supporting your nervous and circulatory systems
- Boosting mood, focus, and brain function
- Beating afternoon slump by maintaining peak energy levels all day long
- Building stamina and recovery from exercise
about Prop 65 warning.
- Get Your Shipment Every 30 Days So You Never Run Out
- Save $10 Per Month Off The Retail Price + Free Shipping
- Change Your Shipping Schedule At Any Time
Is your mental focus gone by 3PM? Does your body feel like you’ve been through the wringer at the end of every day? If so, there’s a good chance you’re not getting enough vitamin B12. Low B12 levels are related to a range of physical and mental challenges, from exhaustion, memory problems, muscle weakness, shortness of breath, stomach upset and more. In contrast, optimal levels of B12 keep you at the top of your game, sharp and energized.
The health of your body and brain depend on the health of your cells. The most basic elements of every single one of your cells are your DNA and RNA. Life literally could not exist without them. Vitamin B12 is vital for the production of this genetic material, as well as your entire nervous system. A B12 deficiency can wreak havoc with everything from your digestion to your mood. In fact, the symptoms can be so severe that a B12 deficiency can be misdiagnosed as depression, psychosis, Alzheimer’s or other memory disorders.
Certain groups of people are at a higher risk of a B12 deficiency:
- Vegetarians. Typically, our bodies get B12 from eating meat. If your diet doesn’t include meat or fish, a B12 deficiency is unavoidable unless you supplement your plant-based diet.
- People with digestion and GI issues. If you have digestion issues or take medication for acid reflux or ulcers, your body may be prevented from absorbing B12.
- Regular drinkers. Even moderate amounts of alcohol consumption can damage your stomach lining, affecting your body’s ability to absorb sufficient amounts of B12.
- People over the age of 50. As we age, we can develop problems with the stomach acids and enzymes critical to processing B12, resulting in a higher risk of deficiency.
Even if you don’t count yourself in these four groups, you may still be at risk. The solution? Supplementation.
That’s where NeuroBoost B12™ can help! NeuroBoost B12™ offers a pure, high-quality form of B12. These berry-flavored lozenges provide a synergistic combination of the three bioavailable forms of vitamin B12, as methylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, with the naturally active form of folate as [6s]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate. These three forms of B12 are naturally present in foods and can be readily converted in the body to the active intracellular forms of B12. That means you’re getting B12 in a form your body and brain can actually use in a direct, absorbable manner.
NeuroBoost B12™ can offer huge health benefits. It can boost energy production and immune response, as well as aid in detoxification. It’s critical for peak brain performance. It’s also been shown to help with nerve function, brain health, cognition, immunity, sleep, depression and more. Support your cell’s health, and you’re supporting your overall health!Main Benefits at a Glance:
- 3,000 mcg dose of bioavailable vitamin B12, 1250x the RDA
- 680 mcg of bioavailable folate, 17x the RDA
- No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
- Third-party tested to ensure quality and efficacy
- No added sugars
- What’s the difference between this and other B12 products on the market?
Many B12 vitamin supplements are not bioavailable. That means while you may think you’re getting a sufficient dose, your body can’t use all the raw material you’re ingesting. In many cases, they become nothing but expensive urine as your body excretes what it can’t process.
With NeuroBoost B12™, you get a synergistic combination of the three bioavailable forms of vitamin B12, as methylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin, and adenosylcobalamin, with the naturally active form of folate as [6s]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate. These three forms of B12 are naturally present in foods and can be readily converted in the body to the active intracellular forms of B12. That means you’re getting B12 in a form your body can actually use in a direct, absorbable manner via a great-tasting lozenge.
- I’ve heard I need more folate. Is folic acid the same thing?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, they are different. Folic acid is a less expensive form of folate found in many dietary supplements because of its lower cost. However, folic acid is synthetic, rather than naturally occurring. Additionally, up to 40% of the population may be unable to process folic acid. Numerous studies have also shown a link between folic acid and a higher risk of some cancers.
In contrast, folates are naturally occurring essential nutrients your body cannot produce on its own. The QuatrefolicⓇ folate included in NeuroBoost B12™ is bioidentical to naturally occurring folate, but with a more reliable absorption. This means your body can actually absorb and use the nutrients in NeuroBoost B12™.
- How long will this product last?
Each pack of NeuroBoost B12™ includes 30 servings. When taken once daily as recommended, each pack offers a one-month supply. We recommend signing up for Subscribe & Save automatic shipping. Not only will you save money and get free shipping, you’ll never have to worry about running out of your favorite products!
HOW TO USE
How To Use
Once a day
Why Buy from the Tony Robbins Store?
Your health is the foundation of your life. When your health suffers, so do your relationships, career, mental state and finances.
On the other hand, when you treat your body well, your life is full of abundance and vitality. In other words, the more energy you have, the more results you’re able to create—in all areas of your life.
To help his clients lay a foundation for peak health that drives maximum results, Tony created his own supplements line. His goal: to make it simpler for you to make the choices that create a vital life.
Formulated for Maximum Effectiveness and Bioavailability
We're focused on results. Our products are crafted from the highest quality ingredients available, combined into carefully considered formulations, which make our supplements more bioavailable. In plain English, that means they can more easily be digested and used by your body so you receive—and feel—the full benefits.
Developed Personally by Tony Robbins and His Closest Health Advisers
With this line of supplements, Tony is sharing the very formulations and regimens he uses to maintain his own peak vitality. Each product was personally selected by Tony and our team of health and wellness experts for its specific benefits to your health. Additionally, all of our products are manufactured with the same high standards Tony brings to every part of his life and business.
Manufactured with a Commitment to Quality
We require all of our ingredients to pass independent testing to ensure that they contain what our suppliers promise. Additionally, our supplements are tested 1) during the manufacturing process and 2) after completion to ensure they contain the correct dosage and promised potency. You can invest with confidence, knowing that we’re committed to the highest quality ingredients and standards, unlike bigger brands who don’t always hold themselves accountable to these same principles.
[i] Kant AK. Consumption of energy-dense, nutrient-poor foods by adult Americans: nutritional and health implications. The third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1988-1994. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Oct; 72(4): 929-36. PMID: 11010933 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
United States Orders & Shipping
- If an international order is processed we cannot guarantee the shipment will arrive; all fees from customs, tariffs, or any other fees or loss incurred are the responsibility of the buyer.
- When you sign up for Subscribe & Save on any of our supplement products, you will automatically qualify for Free Shipping as long as you remain on the Subscribe & Save program.
- Shipping Rates are calculated on order totals after coupons/discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped within the United States.
- *Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipping - unless otherwise stated for specific products.
- Supplements deliver to addresses in 50 United States only*. We are unable to ship supplement products to international addresses.
- Any unopened, untampered with currently marketable products may be returned within 30-days after purchase for a full refund. Any opened supplements are not eligible for a refund. If a refund is requested on or after the 31st day or if the product is opened when received, you will not be eligible for a refund. Again, we currently only ship supplements within the United States. We do not permit international refunds on the supplement line.
- Report any adverse reactions to 1-800-454-1444